Categorized | Food

Tags : , ,

Concert-goer had diarrhoea after eating out of Maroon 5’s Adam Levine’s hands

Posted on 20 September 2015

She is requesting the health authorities to look into any hygiene issues.

maroon-5-concert-f1

A concert-goer who attended the Maroon 5 performance held at the Padang Stage as part of the 2015 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix has come down with food poisoning and is going public with her story.

This after the concert-goer read in The Straits Times about the likely cause of the stomach upset and possible food poisoning.

It was written that concert-goers were reported to have eaten out of Maroon 5’s lead singer Adam Levine’s hands. This was the second time this has happened in three years.

The concert-goer, La Du Zi, who has come out to give her side of the story, said: “I was feeling fine before the concert started and looking forward to really letting loose.”

“And right after the performance, I was really letting loose as I felt nothing but sick in the stomach and had several massive bouts of diarrhoea in the wee hours of the morning after the show was over.”

“I am appealing for any other concert-goers who had diarrhoea or felt sick to come forward to tell their story as well.”

“And I would like the health authorities to look into this issue, to see if Adam Levine had the proper certification in handling things that are fed to his audience members.”

This is not the first time an international artiste is suspected of contaminating local audiences.

In June 2014, Taylor Swift was suspected of singing songs mocking the Singapore authorities.

 

 

 

 

 











This post was written by:

- who has written 2685 posts on New Nation.

Wang Pei can be considered a new citizen of Singapore. She has been here all her life, just that her environment's changed beyond recognition.

Contact the author