Categorized | Politics

Tags :

S’poreans unveil new Tharman Shanmugaratnam Party (TSP) logo

Posted on 15 September 2015

TSP will be a unifying party to bridge the differences between all Singaporeans.

tharman-shanmugaratnam-party-logo

Singaporeans from all walks of life, who found a leader they can believe in, have unveiled a new Tharman Shanmugaratnam Party (TSP) logo.

This after the Cabinet Minister captured the hearts and minds of all Singaporeans when he singlehandedly won the General Election 2015 for his party (still known to some as the PAP), which made him the people’s Prime Minister and also now recognised as the figurehead and de facto leader of a political party named after him and his capabilities.

One Singaporean, Qu Jiao Tang, said the decision to make Tharman Shanmugaratnam a party with his own logo is unanimous: “In Tharman we trust. All praise be unto him.”

“He is smart and humble. A true statesman who gives credit to his opponents, unlike some other so-called ‘leaders’. The PAP with Tharman Shanmugaratnam inside is like Jack’s Place hiring Gordon Ramsay.”

“As you can see, the PAP alone can command a 70 percent support base while the opposition makes up the remainder 30 percent.”

“But with Tharman at the forefront, it will naturally command 100 percent support from Singaporeans from all walks of life.”

“This is why the new logo incorporates Workers’ Party’s red and yellow and Tharman’s face as an emblem of unification.”

At press time, Singaporeans have declared Sept. 11 every year as Tharman Shanmugaratnam Day.

 

 

 

 

 











This post was written by:

- who has written 2590 posts on New Nation.

Wang Pei can be considered a new citizen of Singapore. She has been here all her life, just that her environment's changed beyond recognition.

Contact the author

Trending Travel Videos