But fails to fool public it cannibalises itself.
Here are the facts of the case:
1. A CISCO vehicle was (ironically) poorly and illegally parked along Upper East Coast Road, posing a hazard to life and limb. Irresponsible illegal parking idiot.
2. A concerned member of the public called the police.
3. The police advised calling the Land Transport Authority.
4. After some time, the CISCO vehicle was found reversed, parked less poorly, but nonetheless, still laughable.
5. There was a parking ticket on the windshield.
6. The parking ticket was blank.
So the important questions:
Is this more or less wayang than WWE wrestling?
Was the parking ticket printed with lemon juice, so that you can only read it if you held it up against candle light?
For the original post, read this blog.